Rolled Hem Narrow Hemmer Foot, Greist, Use w/ Shank Holder, RH5


Add to Cart:



A rolled hem is a small hem made of two folds like the hem on the sleeve of a shirt or a tablecloth. The rolled hem foot curves and folds the fabric as you sew, making the process much easier.

If you purchase this Greist foot, you also need to purchase (or already have) the shank that holds it. This shank is commonly used with the hemmers, binder feet, and edge stitcher feet. We do offer it for sale on our website.